KFLOP Axis Configuration and Parameters
The following slides explain the relationships between the various methods of changing KFLOP Axis Configuration and Parameter Settings.
There is one set of currently active settings within KFLOP.
These settings can be altered in several different ways such as downloading the KMotion.exe Screens or by Executing a C Program.
The settings shown on the KMotion.exe Screens do not necessarily reflect the current settings in KFLOP.
1. KFLOP contains one set of Active Axis Parameters and Settings. These are used for any axis operations:
2. When the KMotion.exe Configuration and Tuning Program is running, the Configuration, Step Response, and Filter Screens have cells for all of the Axis Parameters:
3. Pushing the "Download Channel" Button downloads the Screen settings to KFLOP and enables the axis.:
4. Pushing the "Upload Channel" Button uploads the Active Parameters from KFLOP to the KMotion Screen Cells:
5. The KMotion.exe Screen settings for an axis can also be saved to a Disk file by pushing the "Save Channel" Button:
6. Or a Disk file may be loading into the KMotion Screen Cells for an axis by clicking the "Load Channel" Button:
7. The Screen settings can also be converted to C Language Program Code to be later executed in KFLOP. Push the "C Code -> Clipboard" Button to place the code into the Windows Clipboard:
8. The C Code can then be pasted into an Initialization Program with the other axes:
9. KMotionCNC or Mach3 can then easily execute the Init.c program to set the Active Parameters in KFLOP: